Industrial pipes are the extension of your boiler room as it were because they carefully transport the heat to the right area or machine without any heat getting lost. At Callens, several teams of engineers and AutoCAD & Inventor designers make it their daily business to ensure that you don’t end up with any old pipe but with a meticulously thought-out piping system.
Industrial pipeline network with a quality certificate
A reliable pipework hinges on three fundamental principles: certified technicians, qualitative materials and extensive customisation. As a sought-after partner for industrial piping, we pride ourselves on each of these points and stand over the safe operation of your entire network.
Callens has its own qualified welders, welding engineers and certified welding procedures, guaranteed by our VCA** quality system, for any welding requiring certification. At that, we only use the best of materials like steel or stainless steel (DN10-DN1000) to provide you with a network that will stand the test of time.
Piping, every pipe is unique
Each component of your pipe network is unique and has its own specific requirements. Our design engineers take account of each one of them when charting your network:
- Medium (steam, thermal oil, condensate, water, compressed air…)
- Material (black or galvanised steel, stainless steel, plastic…)
- Environment (production, pipe bridge, inside, outside, technical loft…)
- Accessibility, impact of nearby pipes or equipment
- Support systems (fixed points, sliding supports) and transmission of forces to structures and buildings
- Thermal expansions and their absorption (compensators, flexible ducting, winches…)
- Thermal energy losses, insulation
- Design data: pressure, temperature and wall thickness
- Loss of pressure
- Certification / legislation: PED 2014/68/EU, Gas Act
To give you an idea of the extent of our expertise in industrial piping, we thought it might be nice to offer you a selection of our most impressive projects. Hot off the press!